Fall is the perfect time to bring out everything Pumpkin. There are so many delicious recipes you can make with this star ingredient. That’s why I’ve put together this round up of Tasty Pumpkin Drinks you can try this fall. This round up 20+ Tasty Pumpkin Drinks you Can Try This Fall will make fall so much tastier!
20+ Tasty Pumpkin Drinks you Can Try This Fall
I love fall. I can’t say it enough times. The weather is just perfect. The treats are unbelievable and there’s just something magical in the air. One of my favorite things to do during fall is to sit outside with a fire going and cuddle up with a pumpkin drink. Sometimes warm, sometimes cool, I love pumpkin drinks.
Pumpkins have been grown in North America for almost 5,000 years! While we enjoy Pumpkin Spiced Lattes and bread and pie in October and November, the growing of Pumpkins actually starts in May because pumpkins require a very LONG time to grow with NO frost (generally 75-100 days of no frost nights).
Looking for some fun Pumpkin Trivia to go with the drinks?
- They originated in Central America.
- Pumpkins were once recommended as a cure for freckles.
- They were used as a remedy for snake bites.
- Pumpkins are really squash… members of the squash family.
- A pumpkin is a fruit. Most people think of it as a vegetable.
- Pumpkins are 90% water.
- Pumpkins are grown all over the world on six of the seven continents, with Antarctica being the sole exception. They are even grown in Alaska.
- A pumpkin is not a Jack O’Lantern, until it is carved.
- Pumpkin seeds help avoid prostate cancer in men.
- Halloween evolved, in part, from the Celtic tradition of All Hallow’s Eve.
Native Americans fed pumpkins to their horses.
Pumpkins really are amazing and that’s why I decided to put this round up together. I searched high and low for 20+ tasty pumpkin drinks you can try this fall. Some healthier than others but all full of delicious taste.
Know someone who likes Apple recipes more? Check out my spiked Apple cider recipe.
So head below and check out these delicious recipes.
Can’t get enough of pumpkin deliciousness? Check out these Pumpkin Spice sugar cookies! They are sure to be a hit as well.