Harvest time just got a little sweeter with these fun and delicious Harvest Corn Sweet Pops. You’ll fall in love with this fun and creative Fall themed treat. Check out how easy it is to make these delicious fall treats.
Harvest Corn Sweet Pops- A Fall Fall Themed Dessert Idea!
Who doesn’t love a good autumn themed treat to make when the leave start turning and the weather gets cool? These super cute, super easy harvest corn pops are a great addition to any autumn treat collection. Next time you’re on your way to a bonfire or a potluck these harvest corn pops will be a perfect addition to the desert table.
Here’s what you need to make this fun Fall Themed Dessert Idea
Wilton yellow and green candy melts
Miniature baking M&M’s
Green lollipop sticks
Here’s what you do:
1. In a small microwave safe bowl, heat 2 cups of the yellow and 1 cups of green candy melts in separate microwave safe bowls on 50% power for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
2. Carefully open an Nutter Butter, add a dollop of melted yellow chocolate and gently press a green lollipop stick onto the frosting side of the Nutter butter so the stick sticks out the top about 1/2” and carefully place the Nutter Butters back together.
3. Place on a parchment paper lined baking pan and transfer to the freezer for 5 minutes.
4. Hold the lollipop sticks Nutter Butters over the melted yellow chocolate, dip the cookie in and let any excess drip off and set back onto the parchment paper.
5. Place 3 vertical rows of brown, yellow and orange M&M’s vertically onto the yellow chocolate covered Nutter Butters, rotating colors and transfer to the freezer for 15 minutes to harden.
6. In a small microwave safe bowl, heat 1 cup of your green candy melts on 50% power for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted, pour into a decorating bag and cut a tiny tip off the end of the bag.
7. Use your decorating bag of green candy melts to draw green leaf like shapes to look like the husk of the corn of a piece of parchment paper, transfer to the freezer for 5 minutes to harden.
8. Carefully peel your husk leaves off and add a dab of melted chocolate onto the bottom of husk leaf and carefully press onto the back of the Nutter Butter and let harden.
Aren’t these adorable?
Make sure and pin for later so you can make these delicious treats for fall!
Looking for other fall dessert ideas? Check out these tasty scarecrow grams! Head over here to find the recipe here.
Comments & Reviews
Deborah D says
These are so easy to make and too cute.
Casey Garvey says
These are such a cute treat and sound delicious! I missed Halloween but Thanksgiving will be a great reason to make them!