Are you looking for a fun zebra craft your kids will love? Then check out this sweet Zebra toilet paper roll craft. An easy zebra craft your kids will love!
*This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Zebra Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Ever since my 12 year old was a little toddler she became obsessed with Zebras. Why wouldn’t she be they’re amazing creatures! I even made her a zebra cake for her birthday one year! Zebras are amazing creatures and you can learn so many fun facts about them.
Cool Facts about Zebras
- Zebras can survie up to 5 days without water.
- There are three different species of zebra that can be found in East and South Africa. The plains zebra, Grevy’s zebra, which is also known as the Imperial Zebra, and the mountain zebra.
- Zebras belong to the Equidae family, which is sometimes known as the horse family. The animals within this group are horses, donkeys, and zebras.
- Each zebra species has its own general stripe pattern, and more impressively, each zebra has a unique stripe pattern. This makes zebra stripes as unique as snowflakes or human fingerprints.
- Although Zebras have amazing eye sight they can’t see the color orange!
Aren’t these all cool facts?
To learn more about zebras you can head over here or check out these fun books below:
Now for the fun zebra craft! Read on below to see how easy it is to make!!
List of supplies for a zebra craft
- Cardstock paper.
- Craft papers.
- Tissue paper Roll
- Marker pens.
- PDF Template
.How to make a Zebra Toilet paper roll craft
First, you need to print out the PDF templates.
Use black and white craft papers to cut out the zebra’s stripes and body. Use a grey-colored craft paper to cut out the zebra’s mouth.
Glue the stripes on the zebra’s head.
Then glue the mouthpiece with the head.
Glue the stripes on the white craft paper.
Use marker pens to draw the mouth and cheeks.
Then glue two googly eyes on the head.
Wrap the striped patterned craft paper around the toilet paper roll.
Glue the head on top of the toilet paper roll.
What do you think? Isn’t it crazy easy to make?
There’s so much fun you can have with this zebra friend!