Looking for an adorable, fun and easy Valentine’s Day Toilet paper roll craft? Then look no further! This “Beary cute” craft will be the perfect Valentine’s Day craft idea.
Valentine’s Day Toilet paper roll Craft
Valentine’s day is right around the corner. What funner way than to celebrate with a Valentine’s day craft. This Beary special friend will be a blast to make and even funner to play with thanks to the easy of putting together. As you know I LOVE making Toilet paper roll crafts.
They are one of my favorite crafts to make. There are so many fun ways to upcycle toilet paper rolls. Like this Unicorn Toilet paper roll craft , Dinosaur Toilet paper roll craft, or even a mermaid toilet paper roll craft. That’s why it was a no brainer to make a fun & beary special Valentine’s day toilet paper roll craft.
Make this fun craft part of a wonderful afternoon that includes these adorable Teddy bear cupcakes.
There are so many creative ways to embellish and make this “Beary special friend”
Ready to make it yourself? Head below for complete instructions!
What you need to make Valentine’s Day Toilet paper roll Craft
- Google eyes
- Glue stick
- First print the template on white cardstock.
- Color the bear and the heart.
- Now cut the two pieces out.
- Then, cut around the arms, but leave them attached to the body.
- Next, stick on the google eyes and draw on a smile.
- Leaving the arms out, glue or tape the template to the tube.
- Now, bend the bears hands down a little bit and glue the heart to each hand so the bear looks like he’s holding the heart.
- The little Valentine’s bear can be used as an art display, or put some candy in the tube and give it as a Valentine.
Looking for other fun Valentine’s Day crafts? Head over here and check out Valentine’s Day crafts and ideas for kids.