This fun Unicorn toilet paper roll craft is a fun idea for your little one. It comes with a printable template so all you need is markers glue and scissors, print,color and draw your own toilet paper roll unicorn craft.
Unicorn Toilet paper roll craft
I love Unicorns. There are few people who don’t honestly love them. They are so magical and fun. One thing we always toss for obvious reasons are Toilet paper rolls but there are so many fun ways to reuse them. There are so many great Toilet paper roll crafts you can create! This is one of my favorites. It’s crazy easy to make which is why I love it.
This Toilet paper roll unicorn craft is probably the easiest one out there thanks to the easy printable template. Use this fun craft project for an afternoon crafting session or even as a fun craft for a birthday party . You can even include these gorgeous unicorn cupcakes from a Magical mess.
Because you can print out the template ahead of time this will be the perfect toilet paper roll craft. Read on to see how easy this fun unicorn craft is to make!
How to make a Toilet paper roll Unicorn craft
- White cardstock
- Paper roll
- Glue stick
- First print the template on white cardstock.
- Color as desired with the markers.
- Next cut all of the template pieces out.
- Now take the body template and cut the 4 center leg lines.
- Then take each leg and bend it forwards and crease.
- Then bend it backwards and crease.
- Now place glue all over the backside of the body piece, do not glue the legs.
- Wrap the body template around the paper roll. The unicorn can freely stand now.
- Finally glue the head to one side at an angle and glue the tail to the opposite end.
- You can curl the tail under by wrapping it around a marker.
- The unicorn paper roll is complete.
Looking for more unicorn crafts? Check out this Unicorn Wand craft ! You can head to the link and make your own!
Comments & Reviews
its so cute but I got one problem, the body is smaller than the toilet paper roll :(:(
Oh no! That’s so weird. I just reprinted it out and put it on the toilet roll and it was fine. The paper body prints out at 4 inches and that’s the size of the average toilet paper roll. Maybe it was the brand you used? An easy fix is just trimming the toilet paper roll a bit to fit the body? Hope that helps. You can also use card stock and skip the toilet paper roll. 🙂
Tony Platz says
So cute my niece will have a blast making these when she comes to visit .
Cheryl A Bomar says
This is so cute!! Me and my granddaughter made these!!
So cool i love this i guess many people will love this
click here says
I am very happy to read this. Appreciate your sharing
Dena Akbar says
This would be really good for my family and for my friends and this is fun.