Here is a round up of 20 Simple & tasty Copycat Recipes that include favorites from wendys,Starbucks, Panera, Olive garden and more!
Tasty Copy Cat recipes
I am not going to lie I love eating out. However, it can get pretty expensive. Add little kids to the mix and sometimes eating out or grabbing that one treat you love can prove to be impossible.
So what is one to do when you’re cravings some delicious dishes from restaurants, but can’t go out? You make them! The important thing however, is to make them just right.
In addition to saving you money, you’ll be able to enjoy them at home. I’ve compiled a list of 20 Simple & Tasty Copycat Recipes for you to make. This fun list includes some favorites from places like Panera, Wendys’, Olive Garden, Starbucks and more!
As result of this list you’ll be able to save money which is huge in my book.
So head below to check out this fun list!
- Copycat Panera Bread Fuji Apple Chicken Salad from kimscravings.com
- Cinnabons Cinnamon Rolls from jocooks.com
- Copycat Wendy’s Frosty from abajillianrecipes.com
- Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Copycat Recipe from damndelicious.net
- Copycat Mocha Frappe from thechunkychef.com
- Bang Bang Shrimp Copycat Recipe by Spicy Southern kitchen
- Cowfish Copycat “Taste Explosion” Roll from thegarlicdiaries.com
- Starbucks Copycat Strawberries & Creme Frappuccino Recipe from cincyshopper.com
- Olive Garden copycat Pepperoni & Sausage Flatbread Pizza from yummyhealthyeasy.com
- Copycat Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup from kimscravings.com
- Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme (copycat) from life-in-the-lofthouse.com
- Starbucks Cookie Crumble Bar Copy Cat by Conservamom
- Copycat Starbucks Hearty Veggie And Brown Rice Salad Bowl from kimscravings.com
- Whole Food’s California Quinoa Salad from damndelicious.net
- Auntie Anne’s Pretzels: Copycat Recipe from yammiesnoshery.com
- Broccoli Cheese Soup: Panera Bread Copycat Recipe from yammiesnoshery.com
- Copycat Pizza Factory Breadsticks from boysahoy.com
- Copycat Samoa Girl Scout Cookies from cookingclassy.com
- Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls Copycat Recipe from theslowroasteditalian.com
- S’Mores Bars Copycat Recipe from Starbucks from Conservamom
Once you try them out, let me know which one you tried and which one was your favorite 🙂 This amazing list might even save you tons of money in the process.
Finally, looking for some more copycat recipes?
Check out my Krispy Kreme Donuts Copycat Recipe here.
Comments & Reviews
shannon fowler says
Some of these listed are my favorites! I can’t wait to give these a try. My fiancé really loves cooking together and trying new recipes.
I love copy cat recipes. I have a couple of good cookbooks filled with nothing but.
Deborah D says
The Copycat Firecracker Chicken looks delicious! I have to get the ingredients though.
Kimberly Stoessel says
I am going to have my husband goes shopping to buy the ingredients to make the Tuscan Zuppa soup.
Judy Calloway says
I like going out sometimes but I love the copy cat recipes most.
janie vezina says
the only place copying is ok, thank you for sharing.
Jo-Ann Brightman says
I love being able to make some of my favorite restaurant recipes at home. Thanks for all these copycats.
Amber Ludwig says
Loooove these!! We try to not eat out but I swear some places put magic in their food!! Maybe now I can recreate that magic in my kitchen 😉
Ashley Chassereau Parks says
I love going out to eat too! My hubby hates it because its so much more expensive. lol I need to try the Olive Garden copy cat recipe! My kids love Olive Garden!