This fun Apple with Worm paper plate craft for kids is such a fun way to celebrate everything apples and fall. This fun craft will the perfect way to learn all about apples while incorporating some crafting fun.
Apple with Worm Paper Plate Craft for Kids
Apples are the perfect way to celebrate fall. One of my favorite things to do with my kids is to go apple picking. Thankfully the last few years we’ve lived in places where apple picking is easy to find. Apples are such amazing fruit because of all they pack in one little bite. They are a great addition to a recipe or you can substitute them for a healthier alternative like these Healthy Apple donuts.
Apples are also a fun craft to make. Whether you’re making apple scented playdough or this fun Apple with worm paper plate craft for kids, the learning fun will be big.
So read on to see how easy it is to make this fun craft and get ready to make a fun craft everyone will love!
What you’ll need to make an Apple with Worm Paper Plate Craft
Green construction paper
How to make an Apple with Worm Paper Plate Craft
- Cut a bite out of the side of the paper plate using scissors
- Paint the plate red.
- Cut out a leaf shape and a worm shape from the green paper.
- Glue the popsicle stick to the back of the plate as the stem.
- Then,Glue the leaf to the front of the plate on the side of the popsicle stick stem.
- Glue the worm to the back of the plate to make it look like it’s coming out of the bite from the apple.
- Draw a face on the worm with the marker.
This fun craft is the perfect way to learn more about apples while incorporate a fun hands on activity!