These Delicious Disneyland Copy Cat Recipes are the perfect way to relive your magical adventure to the Happiest place on Earth!
Disneyland is a magical place full of fun, excitement and some delicious food! Millions of people flock to this wonderful place for a great time, but once they leave they feel the need to enjoy some of these delicious recipes once they’re home. There are so many delicious treats one can enjoy there from Dole Whips to Churro Bites. But how does one recreate the magic at home? Look no further! I’ve put together this fun round up of recipes that are going to bring all the delicious treats you tried at this Magical place home.
This fun list of ideas will recreate some of the most popular recipes you’ll find while visiting the Happiest place on Earth. So head below and check out this delicious tour of treats from Disneyland. Try one or all for a magical time!
- Disneyland Peanut Butter Sandwich Bars from crazyforcrust.com
- Disneyland Copycat Churro Bites from kleinworthco.com
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Skewers from lilluna.com
- Red’s Apple Freeze from lecremedelacrumb.com
- Smoked Turkey Legs from saygraceblog.com
- Disney Copycat Mickey Rice Krispies Treats from momendeavors.com
- Boursin Mashed Potatoes from culinaryhill.com
- Candy Corn Cream Pie from seevanessacraft.com
- Homemade Corn Dogs from dessertnowdinnerlater.com
- Frozen Chocolate Covered Bananas from prettyprovidence.com
- Copycat Mickey Mouse Beignets from housewifeeclectic.com
- Pineapple Dole Whip Copycat from kirbiecravings.com
- Copycat Monte Cristo Sandwich Recipe from simplydesigning.porch.com
- Churro Funnel Cakes from thestayathomechef.com
- Mickey Mummy Treats from oneshetwoshe.com
- Healthy Baked Pommes Frites from southerninlaw.com
- Disneyland’s Mint Julep Copycat from sixsistersstuff.com
- Star Wars BB-8 Cupcakes from desertchica.com
- Disney Copycat Breakfast Pizza from seevanessacraft.com
- Disney’s Le Cellier Wild Mushroom Beef Filet from plainchicken.com