Valentine’s day is just around the corner, take the stress out of preparing for the fun with these 20 Last Minute Valentine’s Day ideas.
Valentine’s day is around the corner and i’m notorious for waiting until the last minute to get things ready for the kids. I’m not going to lie, every year I start off with the best of intentions but Alas, it never pans out. That’s why I’ve decided to make life easier for you my readers as well with these 20 Last Minute Valentine’s Day ideas.
These are fun and easy ideas to show your creative side with out making you go crazy. So if you’re looking for something outside the box yet easy to make then check out the list of fun ideas below.
- DIY Conversation Heart Magnet Valentines from helloglow.co
- DIY Valentine’s Day Surprise Box from damasklove.com
- Quick Valentine’s Day Wreath Idea from thecountrychiccottage.net
- DIY Cement Valentines from lovelyindeed.com
- Cute Sprinkles Easy Valentine’s Gift from skiptomylou.org
- DIY Sharpie Mug Valentine Gift from sisterssuitcaseblog.com
- Last Minute Valentine’s Decor Paper Heart from one-o.it
- Easy Last-Minute Paper-Punched Valentines from flaxandtwine.com
- Space Lip Balm Valentine Printables from momspark.net
- Budget-Friendly DIY Valentines from papernstitchblog.com
- DIY Valentine Candy Cards from heyletsmakestuff.com
- Valentine’s Day DIY Canvas Heart Art from designimprovised.com
- DIY Sequin Heart Treat Bags from thecraftedlife.com
- DIY Tattoo Valentine Plant Pots from abubblylife.com
- Wool Valentine Card from allaboutami.com
- DIY Wooden Polaroid Gift Set from sugarandcloth.com
- Valentine Wreath With Vintage Valentines from rainonatinroof.com
- Glitter Heart Key Chain DIY from flaxandtwine.com
- Be Mine Valentine Free Printable from hawthorneandmain.com
- Valentine’s Day Candy Terrariums from designimprovised.com
Looking for more Valentine’s day fun? Check out these Valentine’s day Crafts and ideas to help make this day lovely and fun for everyone!