Do you have a kiddo that loves all things Dragons? Then do I have a fun craft for you! Check out this fun and easy Dragon Toilet Paper Roll Craft. All you have to do is print, color, cut, and glue and you’re ready for a roaring good time!
*This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you
Dragon Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Dragons are magical creatures, aren’t they? Particularly, they are super fun and you can find them in so many legendary tales. Undoubtedly, they can be nice, mean, or scary. You never know what personality they’ll have.
There are so many great Dragon Stories out there like the ones below:
In addition, You can incorporate some of the great stories above and include this fun craft in a fun activity to go with the stories. Furthermore, you can also make this dragon as part of some stand-alone fun! Want to add a fun treat to go with the fun? Then why not make these Dragon Flame meringues?
Love the adventure a dragon brings then read on to find out how easy it is to make this fun craft!
What you’ll need to make a Dragon Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Paper roll
- Glue stick or tape
How to make an Easy Dragon Craft
- Firstly, print out the template. It will work best on cardstock.
- Secondly, color the template pieces.
- Thirdly, then cut out all the pieces.
- Cut along the dashed line on the head piece.
- Fold the flap on the wing pieces. And cut along the dashed line of the leg pieces.
- Fold the legs forward and then back so they stick out. Then glue or tape the body template piece around the paper tube.
- Now glue or tape the head, wings, and tail pieces to the body.
- The easy dragon paper tube craft is complete!
This is such a fun project to make and the end product is amazing! What color will you paint your dragon? Add this as part of a fun literacy activity when reading Dragon’s Love Tacos!