Are you looking for a fun Pirate Ship Paper Plate Craft? Then do I have the craft for you! Read on to see this fun and easy paper plate craft for kids!
Pirate Ship Paper Plate Craft
Ahoy friends! Do you know a little one who loves pirates? Then do I have an easy and fun craft for you! This fun craft is so easy to make because it comes with a printable template. Best of all it moves! This fun craft is so crazy easy to make and perfect for the little pirate in your life. You can even include another fun craft like this Fun Toilet paper roll Pirate that also comes with a free printable template!
What you’ll need to make this paper plate craft
1. Paper plate.
2. Craft paper.
3. Popsicle stick.
7. Marker pens.
How to make a Pirate Paper Plate Craft
1. Grab the supplies and print out the templates.
Use the templates to trace and cut out the pieces for the pirate ship.
2. Glue the stripes on the ship. Then, glue the flag with the pole.
3. Glue the windows on the middle part of the pirate ship.
4. Then glue the anchor on one side of the ship.
5. Glue the skull on the middle of the flag.
6. Now, glue the flag’s pole with the ship.
7. Allow the glue to dry.
8. Take the popsicle stick and then glue it on the bottom of the pirate ship.
9. Select your paper plate & Use a pair of scissors to make a slit on the bottom edge of the paper plate.
11.Cut out a circular piece of blue craft paper according to the side of your plate and then glue it on the paper plate.
12. For this step, cut out the waves for the ocean using deeper blue craft paper. And then glue it on the top part of the paper plate.
13. Put the popsicle stick through the paper plate slit to finish the craft.