There’s nothing more delicious than the sweet and delicious combination of Graham Crackers & Peanut butter. So putting them together as a delectable fall treat is a no brainer. Add some delicious candy melts and cream cheese and you have a fun treat that everyone will love! So check out this delicious and easy to make recipe for Fall Graham Cracker & Peanut Butter Pops. It’s a delicious way to celebrate fall fun in a bite size treat. Most important taking some of the delicious flavors that will be a symphony in your mouth. Enjoy!
1-1.5 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 10 to 12 standard-sized crackers)
4 oz. cream cheese (about half a cup)
¼ cup peanut butter
1.5 cups orange candy melts
1 teaspoon coconut oil
¼ cup melted chocolate
Yields: 15 to 20 1-inch pops
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. In a large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, cream cheese and peanut butter. Mix until you achieve a fairly sticky consistency. If you feel like your mixture is still too dry, continue adding peanut butter, one tablespoon at a time.
2. Roll graham cracker mixture into one-inch balls and place on your lined baking sheet.
3. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave your candy melts for about 30 seconds. Stir in coconut oil and microwave for another 30 seconds.
4. With the help of a fork, dip and coat your graham cracker balls in the melted candy. Let them set on your lined baking sheet.
5. Place a lollipop stick into each graham cracker ball. With the help of another lollipop stick (or a toothpick), carefully dab on some melted chocolate at the end of the lollipop stick (the end that meets that graham cracker treat).
6. Using a piping bag, pipe green icing on top, giving them a “swirly” shape – these will act as your pumpkins’ leaves.
7. Place in the refrigerator until set (about 20 to 30 minutes). Enjoy!