Looking for easy ways to entertain? Check out these 20 Easy Party Appetizer ideas that will be a hit at any gathering!
New Years Eve is almost here and celebrating should be fun but easy! Here is a fun round up some delicious party appetizers to help ring in the new year with some delicious flavor and taste! Best of all you don’t have to use them just at New Years, these are perfect for any party gathering 🙂
Below is a round up of some of the most delicious online party appetizer recipes to be found!
Mini Crab Cakes by Kraft Recipes
Mexican Shrimp Cocktail from Conservamom (Add a fun twist to Shrimp Cocktail
Skinny Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Dip by Reciperunner.com
Antipasto Skewers by honey and birch
Sweet & Tangy Balls by table for two blog
Honey Drizzled Apple Bacon Gouda Bites by Sand and sisal
Easy Caramel Apple Cheese Cake Spread by she wears many hats
Mini Hummus & Roasted pepper bites by fit foodie finds
Grilled Pineapple Kielbasa Bites by nabisco party
Smoked Salmon Cream cheese Cucumber Bites by Conservamom
Individual Artichoke Gratin by City Wife country Life
Greek Layer Dip by well plated
Cowboy Corn Dip by navy wife cook
Brie & Black Berry Bites by maebells
Mini Cheese ball Bites by taste better from scratch
Spinach Balls by once a month meals
Buffalo Chicken Dip by bombshell bling
Crunchy Taco bites by Kevin and Amanda
Mini Hummus & Roasted pepper bites by Cook in Canuck
Cheesy Ritz Potato Balls from Nabisco
- 1 cup cooled mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated onions
- 1 egg, beaten
- 40 RITZ Crackers, finely crushed, divided
- 2 cups oil
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 tsp. horseradish sauce
- Mix first 4 ingredients and 1 cup cracker crumbs until blended; shape into 32 (1-inch) balls, using about 1 Tbsp. for each. Roll, in batches, in remaining cracker crumbs until evenly coated.
- Place on parchment-covered rimmed baking sheet. Refrigerate 30 min.
- Heat oil in medium saucepan to 350°F. Add potato balls, in batches; cook 1 min. or until golden brown. Use slotted spoon to transfer cooked balls to paper towel-covered baking sheet to drain while cooking remaining potato balls.
- MIx applesauce and horseradish sauce. Serve with warm potato balls.
Comments & Reviews
I bet some of these appetizer recipes could be turned into dinner easily too like the grilled pineapple kielbasa bites paired with some rice.
Tammy S Catterton says
I would try these recipes always looking for new ones too try thanks for sharing it
Dorothy Teel says
Thank you for sharing the appetizer recipes, I love the Pineapple Kielbasa bites with the ritz crackers and I am going to try the Ritz tater balls, these sound great and are good to have handy
Sarah Phillips says
I’ve been considering hosting a few parties lately for my family and have been searching the internet looking for some easy and delicious appetizers I could throw together. This collection of easy party appetizer ideas is the jackpot! I really love the Spinach ball, Greek Layer dip, and of course the Cheesy Ritz Potato Balls. Super yummy and best of all, super easy! Thanks for sharing!
Charissa N. says
I’m definitely going to have to make some of these for my next card night. Thanks for sharing! 🙂