One of my favorite Holiday meals is Easter Brunch. There are so many delicious spring dishes that have delicious vegetables, eggs and more ready to awaken the senses. With Easter is a right around the corner and planning the perfect Easter Party or brunch doesn’t have to be hard with this round up of 20 Easy & Delicious Easter Brunch Recipes. So head below and check out all the easy and delicious recipes you can incorporate into your Easter menu.
- Slow Cooker Greek Potatoes from damndelicious.net
- Eggs Benedict from twopeasandtheirpod.com
- Adam + Eleanor’s Brunch Frittata from camillestyles.com
- Sour Cream Banana Bread from neighborfoodblog.com
- Loaded Baked Potato Frittata from twopeasandtheirpod.com
- Hash Brown Fritter Easter Eggs from hungryhappenings.com
- Naked Cherries And Cream Cake from julieblanner.com
- Easter Brunch Idea – Edible Flower Waffles from lovelyindeed.com
- Bacon And Egg Cups from amomsimpression.com
- Angel Berry Trifle from jocooks.com
- Easter Bunny Cheeseball from madetobeamomma.com
- Spinach Artichoke Egg Casserole from twopeasandtheirpod.com
- Southern Hash Brown Casserole from spicedblog.com
- Overnight Slow Cooker Lemon Poppy Seed French Toast from thereciperebel.com
- Farro Breakfast Bowls With Za’atar And Lemon Tahini from parsnipsandpastries.com
- Lemon Quick Bread from crazyforcrust.com
- Easy Shakshuka Recipe With Feta from umamigirl.com
- Shakshouka from diettaste.com
- Shakshuka With Smoky Eggplant from wildgreensandsardines.com
- Easy Frittata from doitallworkingmom.com
Looking for other fun Easter Activities like 25 Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
or how about 20 fun Easter Treats!
So what are you waiting for ? Check out all these fun ideas and see what delicious meals you’ll want to cook up for Easter Brunch. Enjoy!