These 30 Samoas Inspired Treats to Sweeten Your Day are the perfect addition to any dessert menu.
Samoa Cookies are one of the most popular Girl Scout Cookies. What is there not to love about these gooey coco-nutty deliciousness. Because Girl Scout cookies only come once a year here are some fun and delicious Samoa Cookie Inspired Treats to get the sweet tooth going. These are delicious and addictive so make sure and make enough for you and the whole family…although it may be tough to share 🙂 Enjoy!
- Who doesn’t love Ice cream? You’ll be screaming for joy with this recipe From Val’s Kitchen Samoas Ice Cream Bites
- How about a Samoa Popcorn that can be washed down with a delicious Samoa Milkshake from Ruffles And Rainboots?
- Brownies are delicious alone, Add some Samoa Girl Scout cookies like Jenny at Dapper House did and you have heaven! Samoas Girl Scout Cookie Brownie
- I’ve put together a delicious Samoa Cookie Truffle recipe you’ll jump for!
- Who doesn’t love an Eclair? Everyday Southern Living perfected them! No-bake Samoa Eclair
- With all these treats you’ll definitely want to wash them down with something delicious! Midget Momma makes the Samoas Hot Chocolate
- Beyond Frosting will have you celebrating with a Samoa Cookie Ice Cream Cake
- Cookies and Cups gets you enjoying them with Samoa Bark
- Crazy for Crust – Mini Samoa Pie
- Sometimes it’s hard to find them out of season, make our own like Inside Bru Crew Life – Homemade Samoa Bars
- Beyond Frosting knows how to liven things up with Samoa Muddy Buddies
- Love Life and Sugar – Samoa Pretzel Sticks
- Half-Baked Harvest – Samoa Macaroon Tarts
- Go Go Go Gourmet – Samoa Rice Krispie Treats
- I Wash You Dry – Samoa Truffles
- Chef-in-Training Gives you some delicious Samoa Thumbprint Cookies
- Enjoy a refreshing Samoa Milkshake from House of Yumm
- Could you enjoy some Samoas Mini Cake? Midget Momma will show you how!
- A Dash of Sanity will send you head over heals with their Samoa Donuts
- Broma Bakery has another fantastic recipe for Samoas Brownies
- Beyond Frosting – The Best Samoa Cheesecake Dip
- Hugs and Cookies xoxo – Samoa Cookie Dip
- How about a Samoa Lasagna? Food Folks and fun adds a perfect twits to a delicious dessert!
- Another delicious treat is this No Bake Samoa Cheesecake from Powered by Mom
- Check out Samoa No bake Cereal Bars from Jen’s Blah Blah blog!
- Wash all the sweetness down with a Samoa Late from A few Shortcuts
- Samoas Chocolate Donuts are what’s on the menu at Sugar Spice & Glitter
- Serendipity and spice have a Samoa Monkey bread that will make you go bananas!
- Around my family table has some amazing Samoa Cupcakes that will be party perfect!
- Finally, A delicious Samoas Ice Cream cake from Mariah’s Pleasing plates
So enjoy these tasty treats 365 days of the year and not just once a year!
Comments & Reviews
Rosamonde Simone @ KetoBotyToneAvis says
Your recipe of ‘samoas-inspired-treats-to-sweeten-your-day’ looks very delicious and tasty too, I love it. Thank you for sharing it.
Julia Stearns @ Healthirony says
That Samoa Cookie Truffle looks so zesty and tasty! Absolutely love your creative idea! Thanks for sharing!
Kara Mathys @Wellnessgrit says
Oh my! This Samoa Cookie Truffle was delicious and so easy to make! Will have to try this for my family. Thanks so much!
Deborah D says
These recipes all look delicious. I know the kids will love them.
janie vezina says
oh i need these right, they look so tasty.
All of those recipes sound so good. My local cupcake shop near my house uses girl scout cookies in their cupcakes every year and tagalong is my favorite!
Mandy P says
Oh my word, these look fantastic! This is my absolute favorite cookie and I can’t wait to try all these different combinations!
We just ordered some of these! I’ll have to try the ice cream recipe!
Amber Ludwig says
I have died and gone to heaven!! Can I make all of these at once and just eat them all?!!? Omgosh!!
Ashley Chassereau Parks says
Somoas are definitely my favorite girl scout cookie! These recipes look amazing! I’ll have to try something similar and surprise my hubby for Valentine’s Day! (Maybe that will prevent him from bringing home 6 boxes of girl scout cookies when they start selling them near his job again!)
Lauryn R says
Oh my goodness. ? It’s almost like your inside my head, I am obsessed with Samoas Girl Scout cookies!! I have always wanted to come up with delicious desserts using them too. I have bookmarked this post and can’t wait to make them all! Seriously, this recipe post just made my day, thank you! 🙂
Dandi D says
These all look amazing and I’m going to have to try them soon!