This Reindeer Food Craft is the perfect way to ring in Christmas Eve allowing your little ones a fun activity in anticipation of The Big Guy’s Arrival! This fun Christmas Craft is a blast to make!
Christmas is a magical season. I love to see children light up at the thought of Santa, his reindeer, and his one night trek around the globe. The magic of Christmas can be one of the most special parts of the holiday season. There are all all kinds of ways to foster magical ideas and help your children enjoy the romance of winter holidays. This adorable reindeer craft is fun for kids to make and your little ones will love knowing that Santa’s reindeer had a nice snack when they stopped at our house. For added magic you can also leave a bucket of water outside so the reindeer have something to quench their thirst on Christmas Eve.
- 2 ½-3 cups Quick Oats
- 5 Brown Pipe Cleaners
- 5 Plastic Sandwich Baggies
- Glitter, assort. colors
- Glue Stick
- Googly Eyes
- Red Poms
- Put the oats in a bowl, and mix in 1-2 Tablespoons of each color of glitter.
- Cut the zippered tops off each baggie and pour ½ cup of oat mixture into each baggie. Make sure to pour it into the corner of the baggie.
- Now, take a pipe cleaner and tie each baggie closed. Twist it a few times around and leave the ends sticking up. Bend each of the ends back and forth a few times to resemble antlers.
- Glue two googly eyes and a red pom on each bag.
- On Christmas Eve, children can sprinkle it on the lawn to feed Santa’s reindeer!
Are you looking for other fun Craft ideas geared towards Christmas and the Holidays? Check out this list of 40 Christmas Ornaments Kids can Make.