This delicious Instant Pot Cherry Cheesecake Recipe is a delicious and easy recipe combining the ease of an instant pot and the deliciousness of a cherry Cheesecake. Find out how easy it is to make a cheesecake in your instant pot.
Instant Pot Cherry Cheesecake Recipe
What you need to make an Instant pot cherry cheesecake
For the Cheesecake Filling
2-8oz packages cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sour cream
2 teaspoons vanilla
For the Chocolate Crust:
1 1/4 cups graham crackers (I used chocolate graham crackers but plain is great)
2 Tablespoons sugar (or more to taste)
Plus Cherry Pie Filling for topping
How to make a cherry cheesecake in the Instant pot
Place the wrapped cheesecake in the IP and secure the lid.
Instant Pot Cherry Cheesecake Recipe
This delicious brings all the tasty flavors of a cherry cheesecake in half the time.
- For the Cheesecake Filling
- 2-8oz packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt, to taste
- For the Chocolate Crust:
- 1 1/4 cups graham crackers (I used chocolate graham crackers but plain is great)
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- 2 Tablespoons sugar (or more to taste)
- Plus Cherry Pie Filling for topping
- Take out the bottom of your springform pan and trace it onto a piece of parchment paper.
- Cut out the circle of parchment paper and reassemble your pan, placing the parchment circle on the bottom.
- Next, cut 2 large 1 1/2 foot lengths of tinfoil and sandwich them with a piece of paper towel in between.
- Wrap around the bottom of the springfoam pan to prevent water from the instant pot from leaking into your cheesecake.
- Place the cream cheese in a large bowl and add in the sugar and sour cream.
- Beat until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla, beat to fully incorporate, and then add the salt to taste.
- Set aside.
- In a second bowl, combine the graham crackers, melted butter and sugar until a texture somewhat like wet sand appears and no graham crackers are dry. (Adjust the amount of butter and sugar as needed.)
- Press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the springfoam ban to form a tight crust, and then pour the cream cheese mixture overtop
- Fill your IP with water until the 2" mark. (If you still have your trivet, use it to elevate your cheesecake but I made it without and my cheesecake still turned out great.)
- Place the wrapped cheesecake in the IP and secure the lid.
- Select "manual" and decrease the time to 35 minutes. Natural release for 10-12 minutes.
- Cover and chill the cheesecake for 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, warm up 1 cup of the cherry pie filling and place on top of the cheesecake.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 229Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 64mgSodium: 321mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 0gSugar: 12gProtein: 4g
*Servings depend on the size of springfoam pan and size of slice.
Comments & Reviews
Tiffany Dayton says
We love cheesecake. This looks delicious. I need to make this soon
Linda Manns Linneman says
This sounds so good. I love cheesecake. I will be making this soon
Dee Lee says
Such a great recipe to try as I just love cheesecake. Is breakfast to early to have a slice?
Yum!!!! I need an instant pot first lol
Deborah D says
I think I will make this very soon. It looks too delicious not to make.
Pat F says
this looks amazing I will have to try this for Easter… off to the store I go!
Laura Temple says
I love our Instapot and I love cheesecake even more. I cannot wait to try this recipe!
Brandi Stone says
This looks like a must try! I would try it with Strawberries though, as cheeries aren’t my favortie! Thanks for the post!
Kyle S. says
We have been on the fence about getting one of these. I feel like if I show my husband this he’d be more into the idea, he loves cheesecake!
Amber Ludwig says
Yay!! I can’t wait till mine gets here!! I am totally making this!! Cheesecake is my favorite!!
Dandi D says
Cheesecake is my favorite dessert, so I’m going to want to give this a try really soon!
Sandra Caballero says
So yummy! I got to make this cheesecake. Saving on my Pinterest.
Lexy Overstreet Broome says
Oh my! I love cheesecake but it’s so time consuming to make! This looks so much easier! I want to get an instant pot so badly!
Lauryn R says
Oh wow, I didn’t know you could make cheesecake with an Instant Pot! I don’t have one yet but if I don’t get one for Mothers Day I am buying one anyway! 🙂 I can’t believe how fast it works!
Michelle S says
This looks fabulous! I’m hoping to get an instant pot for Mother’s Day; I’ve been hinting since last month.