This delicious Instant Pot Cherry Cheesecake Recipe is a delicious and easy recipe combining the ease of an instant pot and the deliciousness of a cherry Cheesecake. Find out how easy it is to make a cheesecake in your instant pot.
Instant Pot Cherry Cheesecake Recipe
What you need to make an Instant pot cherry cheesecake
For the Cheesecake Filling
2-8oz packages cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sour cream
2 teaspoons vanilla
For the Chocolate Crust:
1 1/4 cups graham crackers (I used chocolate graham crackers but plain is great)
2 Tablespoons sugar (or more to taste)
Plus Cherry Pie Filling for topping
How to make a cherry cheesecake in the Instant pot
Place the wrapped cheesecake in the IP and secure the lid.
- For the Cheesecake Filling
- 2-8oz packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt, to taste
- For the Chocolate Crust:
- 1 1/4 cups graham crackers (I used chocolate graham crackers but plain is great)
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- 2 Tablespoons sugar (or more to taste)
- Plus Cherry Pie Filling for topping
- Take out the bottom of your springform pan and trace it onto a piece of parchment paper.
- Cut out the circle of parchment paper and reassemble your pan, placing the parchment circle on the bottom.
- Next, cut 2 large 1 1/2 foot lengths of tinfoil and sandwich them with a piece of paper towel in between.
- Wrap around the bottom of the springfoam pan to prevent water from the instant pot from leaking into your cheesecake.
- Place the cream cheese in a large bowl and add in the sugar and sour cream.
- Beat until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla, beat to fully incorporate, and then add the salt to taste.
- Set aside.
- In a second bowl, combine the graham crackers, melted butter and sugar until a texture somewhat like wet sand appears and no graham crackers are dry. (Adjust the amount of butter and sugar as needed.)
- Press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the springfoam ban to form a tight crust, and then pour the cream cheese mixture overtop
- Fill your IP with water until the 2" mark. (If you still have your trivet, use it to elevate your cheesecake but I made it without and my cheesecake still turned out great.)
- Place the wrapped cheesecake in the IP and secure the lid.
- Select "manual" and decrease the time to 35 minutes. Natural release for 10-12 minutes.
- Cover and chill the cheesecake for 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, warm up 1 cup of the cherry pie filling and place on top of the cheesecake.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 229 Total Fat: 16g Saturated Fat: 9g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 64mg Sodium: 321mg Carbohydrates: 18g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 12g Protein: 4g