Do you know someone who loves Flaming hot cheetos? Then do I have a fun recipe for you! Check out this Hot Cheeto Chicken Fingers that are going to be a hit for any cheeto fan you know!
Hot Cheeto Chicken Fingers
My kids LOVE Hot cheetos. They can’t get enough of them. That’s why I’ve come up with this fun and unique recipe. There are so many fun ways to incorporate hot cheetos into recipes like these hot cheeto mac and cheese. You can also crush them up and add them to various veggies for a fun twist. That’s why I love this recipe. It’s even perfect to include at a party or get together. Because of the unique flavors you will get with the hot cheetos.
There are so many great ways to enjoy these fun and unique chicken finger treats! Best of all they’re crazy easy to make.
Read on to see how to make them yourself!
Ingredients needed to make Hot Cheeto Chicken Fingers
How to make Hot Cheeto Chicken Fingers
Tips for making hot cheetos chicken tenders
- Make sure and use the food processor to get the finest consistency of the cheetos.
- You can use any variety of hot cheetos from flamming to puffs. They will vary in flavors but will still be delicious.
- Can’t handle spicy things, use regular cheetos!
These delicious hot cheeto chicken tenders are such a fun and unique chicken tender recipe. They've got that tasty hot cheeto kick with a unique crunch that everyone will love. So if you know a Hot cheeto fan this is definitley the recipe to try!
- 1 1/2 lb Chicken Tenders (approximately 3 breasts)
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 4 cups Red Hot Cheetos
- 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Sweet Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Line a baking sheet with tinfoil and then place an ovenproof rack overtop. Set aside.
- Place the cheetos in a food processor and blitz until finely ground. It's okay if the texture isn't completely uniform. (You can also use a large ziptop bag and crush the Cheetos with a rolling pin.)
- Place the Cheetos in a shallow dish and set aside.
- In a second shallow dish, whisk together the eggs and milk. Set aside.
- In the final shallow dish, stir together the all-purpose flour and seasonings.
- Dip each chicken tenders in the flour mixture, then dip in the egg mixture, then finally coat completely in the Cheeto crumbs.
- Place the Cheeto-coated chicken tenders on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes, until chicken tenders reach an internal temperature of 165F.
Try dipping the baked chicken in ranch or blue cheese dressing. Both are delicious!
If you aren't up a big fan of spice, use regular cheetos!
Baking the chicken tenders on a baking sheet with a cookie cooling rack helps to keep the chicken tenders crispy on all sides.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 622Total Fat: 38gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 28gCholesterol: 63mgSodium: 1271mgCarbohydrates: 54gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 17g
This is just an approximate calculation, actual nutrition will vary based on size of chicken strips.