If you’re a fan of Reese’s & Pretzels than do I have a delicious recipe for you! Check out this Easy Reese’s Pretzel Fudge that will be a hit whenever you make it.
- 1 lb. of Vanilla Candy Melts
- 12 oz. of Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
- 2 tablespoons of Peanut Butter
- 2 cups of broken Pretzels
- 2 cups of Pecans (chopped)
- Place candy melts, peanut butter, and peanut butter chips in a large microwave safe mixing bowl.
- Heat up in 45 second intervals until completely melted.
- Add pretzels and pecans and mix by hand.
- Spread mixture out onto a foil lined cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Remove from fridge and break into pieces.
- Serve and enjoy!
See how easy it is to create this delicious treat? Now the question will be who do you want to share it with 🙂
Doesn’t this look simply amazing?
Looking for other delicious and unique recipes? check out Peanut Butter & Chocolate Bars Recipe (Lunch Lady Bars) or how about something a little more traditional like a 3 ingredient Chocolate Pretzel fudge.