The new year is almost here! Check out this fun DIY New Years Eve Poppers that will be the perfect way to ring in the new year!
DIY New Years Eve Poppers
Ringing in the new year just got funner thanks to this fun DIY New Years Eve Poppers tutorial. This is a fun activity you can make with the kids or just have in advance with fun messages for guests.
Ringing in the New Year with friends and family is a fun tradition and fun details like party poppers can make it even more special.
These colorful DIY New Years Poppers are fun to make and will add a burst of festivity to any New Year celebration. Keep reading for tips and tricks on how to make these fun DIY New Years Poppers.
Here’s what you need to make New Years Eve Poppers
This will make 4 Poppers
- 4 Empty Toilet Paper Tubes
- Tissue Paper—4 assorted colors
- Gift Wrap Ribbon—gold and silver
- Round Metallic Confetti
You can also include a fun message for the new year if you want to go a step further.
Here’s what you do:
- Cut tiny squares of tissue paper of each color. I cut about ½ inch strips, piled them on top each other, and then cut tiny squares from them. Cut as much as you would like depending on how full you want to fill your tubes.
- Cut 3 squares of each color about 10×10, and keep each color in its stack of 3.
- Then Cut a tube in half (This will allow the person to break it open easier later on) and lay both halves together in the middle of one of the color stacks. Repeat this for the other 3 tubes.
- Roll the paper tightly around the tube so the paper is the same length on each end of the tube.
- Take a piece of ribbon about 12 inches long and tie it around the paper at one end of the tube so it is closed. Knot the ribbon and curl each end with scissors.
- Fill the tubes about halfway with some metallic confetti and some of the little square confetti you cut.
- Take another piece of ribbon and tie it around the paper at the other end of the tube so it is closed. Knot it and curl each end with scissors.
8. Hand out on New Year’s Eve
and pull open the poppers and let the confetti fall out when midnight strikes!
This is a fun activity you can do and even use these for other fun events.
Make sure to share and pin this fun activity below:
Looking for some recipes to help ring in the new year? Check out Easy Appertizer Ideas
Leave A Reply!