Everyone loves to save money, so why not do it with everyday Household cleaners? Check out this round up of 20 DIY Money Saving Household Cleaners
Cleaning your home can be one of the hardest things to do because one is always torn between saving money and using products that are not harsh. Believe it or not making them yourself will save you tons of money in the long run. Here is a round up of 20 DIY Money Saving Household Cleaners that are easy to make and most important will save you tons of money. I don’t know about you but this round up had me at saving money!
- Two Ingredient Window Cleaner Recipe from diycandy.com
- Got A Dirty, Stinky Garbage Disposal? Make And Use These! from mom4real.com
- Homemade Carpet Cleaner – Pet Stains from theorganisedhousewife.com.au
- Homemade Oven Cleaning Spray from mom4real.com
- Homemade Bathroom Cleaner from rootandrevel.com
- DIY Natural Glass And Window Cleaner from rootandrevel.com
- How To Make Homemade Glass And Mirror Cleaner from livesimply.me
- Homemade Two-ingredient Citrus Cleaner from heyletsmakestuff.com
- DIY Homemade Carpet Cleaner from rootandrevel.com
- Easy All-natural DIY Toilet Cleaner Fizzies from livingwellmom.com
- DIY Homemade Laundry Detergent from Conservamome.com
- DIY Liquid Hand Soap from sarahhearts.com
- Homemade Fabric Refresher Spray from gardenmatter.com
- DIY Pipe Paper Towel Holder from nelliebellie.com
- DIY: Homemade Stamp Cleaner from agusyornet.com
- Homemade All Purpose Cleaner from theburlapbag.com
- How To Make Your Own All-natural Disinfectant Spray from areal-lifehousewife.com
- Homemade Laundry Soap & The No-Poo Method from mylittlecelebration.com
- Lavender Sage All-purpose Spray Cleaner from helloglow.co
- How To Make Homemade All-purpose Surface Cleaner from livesimply.me
Comments & Reviews
janie vezina says
love natural stuff, and saving money. thank you for sharing the cleaning products, i use so much around the house.
jenn sparks says
Oh you just saved me a lot of internet searching here. I’ve been switching over to non-toxic products and that means making stuff myself. This is going to make things a lot easier.
Peggy Williams says
these are amazing! im so going to have to try some of these.. ive been wanting to for the longest time just havent gotten the courage to do it
La Toya says
Great ideas! And you know what you’re using with these options!
Ali Otwell says
These are great! Love how they are more natural than what you can buy at the store – being pregnant/having little ones around, I’m trying to be more conscious about what I’m cleaning with. I’ll have to look at/make some of these! Thanks!
These are awesome. I always make homemade cleaners. They’re safer and save us a lot of money!
I love the idea for homemade carpet cleaner! Thank you for this list!
Oooh! I love the two ingredient glass cleaner. Fingers crossed that it works!
Amber Ludwig says
Love it!! I love trying to save money whenever I can!! Plus I love homemade!! Cuts out so many chemicals!!
Amber Wade says
Ahh this is such a great list! I’m slowly transitioning to more homemade cleaners/soaps for our house, so this article came at the perfect time! ?☺️❤️
Marie Cole says
These are awesome I love diy stuff it’s great but be careful about diy laundry soap some of the ingredients are not good for your washing machine and can even void the warranty.
Dandi D says
I switched to a homemade bathroom cleaner made with just vinegar and Dawn dish soap and I love it! It works really well!