Get your little one’s creativity going with Skittles Water Color Paints + Easter Coloring Sheet. This is a fun activity for all ages that will give them hours of creative fun!
Kids love to paint! That’s why this fun Skittles paint activity is pure perfection. It combines the colors of skittles with a fun- non toxic activity for all ages, including your curious little toddler. This fun activity is so easy to make and you can print out your favorite picture or this fun Easter printable coloring page to have a fun activity for kids to work on. So read on to see how easy and fun it is to make this hands on activity.
What you’ll need:
- Box of skittles
- Small plastic cups
- Warm water
- Free printable Easter coloring sheet
- Separate your Skittles into the different colors. Place 8 or more Skittles of the same color in each small plastic cup.
- Fill each small cup up about half of the way full with warm water. You can use cold water if you prefer, but it will take longer for the color to leach out of the Skittles.
- Let the Skittles sit in the water for a few moments, and then stir to mix the color well. At this point, you can either remove the candies from the cups with a spoon or leave them. They will do no harm if left in the cups, but can cause a film on top of the water when the candies start to disintegrate.
- Use your Skittle watercolors like any other watercolor paints.Let the kids enjoy dipping their paint brushes into the various colors. Print out the free Easter coloring sheet to let them have a little holiday fun too.
This is the perfect way for your little ones to show their creative side without worrying about toxic paints or chemicals. Best of all they’ll have some fun pictures to remind them of the fun holiday!
Looking for more spring ideas? Check out this fun round up of 16 Spring Crafts for kids.
Comments & Reviews
Tricia Hope says
Now what a great new take on painting!My grand daughter loves when we do something a little unusual.This will be for our next crafting day!
Brandy F. says
This is such a fun and easy idea for the littles!
Dandi D says
This looks so fun and I know my children would love doing this!
Sandra Caballero says
I love this idea!
megan al-hassani says
How fun! I hate skittles but this is a great alternative use for them haha
Emily Treskey says
So creative! What a fun idea!
Kimberly Torrence says
This is an awesome idea for crafts!! I homeschool my kids and this would fit perfectly into both of their curriculums. Thank you for sharing.
Ashlea maranto says
This is a cute idea
Kristy Tongchinsub says
My son got some skittles for Easter and I think we’ll have to try this! Thank you!
Jasmin Giroux says
We love doing the color cup rainbow! never thought to use Skittles before! Brilliant!