Check out all the fun happenings at at Legoland Discovery Center Westchester, NY + Enter to win a Family 4 pack!
Legoland is a favorite spot for my kids to visit. We always love making a day out of it with the fun rides, activities and even a cafe to refuel at. There’s so much going on right now! Ready to check out some of the fun that’s heading to LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Westchester in March? Head below to see:
Put on your hard hat and enjoy a giant city at your fingertips with LEGO® City Builder at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Westchester! Come experience the brand-new play space and all the attraction has to offer this winter. We have a variety of exciting events and promotions to share with your readers:
2018 Creative Crew Search (ENDS MARCH 2): Don’t miss out on this opportunity for your or one of your reader’s children to become one of the New York Metro area’s biggest LEGO® fans! LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Westchester is seeking twelve children ages 5-10 to be part of their 2018 Creative Crew.
- The Creative Crew will assist the Master Model Builder with exciting activities including exclusive building sessions, attending special events and testing new rides and games
- Each member of the Creative Crew will also win a Family 4-Pack of Annual Passes to enjoy one year of endless LEGO fun
- Applications accepted online through Friday, March 2nd at http://bit.ly/2Arjunl
LEGO® City Builder Grand Opening (NOW OPEN): Enjoy building city scenes with LEGO® bricks at home? Now you can let your creativity loose with LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Westchester’s new LEGO® City Builder area — a giant city at your fingertips.
- LEGO® City Builder is an interactive city that visitors can add their own elements and designs right into the display
- The new play area includes skyscrapers, police and fire stations, cafes, suburban streets, beaches, a LEGO® Friends section and more
Little Playtimes (Tuesdays): Little LEGO lovers can enjoy big fun at Little Playtimes on most Tuesdays between 10am and 2pm. Enjoy activities including DUPLO Story Time, Farmer’s Workshop, and newly added Animal Bingo.
- Just $24 for one adult and one child (additional children are $11) plus applicable tax
- Appropriate for children under the age of five (children age two and under are free)
- Annual Pass Members are always free
LEGO® Ninjago City Adventure (perfect for those winter blues): Our awesome indoor attraction will enable your energetic littles ones to let off some steam for hours. Pick up your swords and don your headband if you haven’t yet checked out LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Westchester’s newest attraction? LEGO® Ninjago City Adventure, a 2,300-square-foot interactive play area (larger than four average-sized NYC apartments!), immerses guests into the world of the popular LEGO® Ninjago building sets.
- Put your Ninja skills to the test — balance, agility, strength and endurance — on your quest to save Ninago City and become a Spinjitzu Master
- Modeled after the Temple of Airjitzu, the two-story play structure includes more than 20 interactive features (horizontal climbing wall, color crush reflex reaction game, obstacle course challenges inspired by kids’ favorite Ninjago characters and more)
- For our youngest visitors, Ninjago City Adventure is also equipped with a special Toddler Area that features a spin cup, toddler climber and drum panel
Ready to check some of the fun out? Head below and enter to win a Family 4 pack to visit LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Westchester,NY!
Giveaway is open to US only and ends on 3/4 at 11:59pmEST. Must be 18yo+ to enter . Good luck!
Disclosure: All opinions are 100% mine. This giveaway is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Starbucks, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network. All opinions and experiences are Conservamom
‘s. Open to US & CAN , must be 18+. Confirmed Winner(s) will be contacted through email and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be drawn. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor will be responsible for product fulfillment to winner(s) of the giveaway. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. For questions or to see your product featured in an Event you can contact Elia At Conservamom