Decorating your home can be fun. There are so many fun ways to make your house feel like home. Easy ways that take minutes,dollars and just a little bit of your time. Best of all using items you find around at home. So check out this fun round up of 25 Gorgeous DIY Vase Ideas To Decorate Your Home that will make any flower, real or fake stand out.
Make sure and check them all out to get some fun ideas, create each one or grab the best of each one to incorporate into one fun project. Enjoy!
- 10-minute Decorating: Flower Vase from inmyownstyle.com
- DIY Valentine’s Day Flower Vase from simplystacie.net
- DIY Gold Foil Vase from thecraftedlife.com
- Not Any Old Vase from thelovelydrawer.com
- 5 Minute DIY: Hanging Vases From Ornaments from cremedelacraft.com
- Patterned Orb Vases and Cake Plates from akailochiclife.com
- Paper Flower Spring Centerpiece from blog.consumercrafts.com
- DIY Vintage-Style Floral Milk Vases from flamingotoes.com
- Neon Typography Bud Vase from akailochiclife.com
- West Elm Toothbrush Holder To DIY Vase from papernstitchblog.com
- DIY Painted Mermaid Vase (with Pattern!) from natashalh.com
- DIY Paper Sack Vase & Realistic Faux Flowers from craftberrybush.com
- DIY Gold Confetti Glitter Vase from thesweetestoccasion.com
- DIY Perfume Bottle Vase from diy-decorator.com.au
- DIY: Gold Bottle Vases from threadsandblooms.com
- Chalk Paint Milk Bottles from littleredwindow.com
- Leather Trimmed Hanging Vase from lottsandlots.blogspot.com
- DIY: Gold Gilded Vases from lezoemusings.com
- DIY Abstract Gold Leaf Vase from homeologymodernvintage.com
- DIY Teacher Gift: Pencil Vase from cincyshopper.com
- DIY Faux Porcelain Vase from Escapade
- DIY Mercury Glass Vase –Amanda Katherine
- DIY Painted Glass Bottle Vases –The SITS Girls
- DIY Painted Bottles –Homey Oh My
- Twig Vases by Twig & Toadstool
Comments & Reviews
Laurie Damrose says
Those are a lot of great ways to reuse containers.
DARLENE W says
I love to up cycle and repurpose to create beautiful things, thank you for the ideas
These are pretty! There’s lots of fun ideas here!
Sarah Jones says
I love little DIY decorations like these! Thanks for sharing these beautiful ideas. I am going to put together a couple of painted Mason jars with some orange and cream pip berries for fall.
Lexy Overstreet Broome says
These are awesome! I will definitely have to try and make some. Would be great for Mother’s Day instead of just flowers for mom, a hand decorated vase too.
Amy Hall says
These are great! Anytime I have aneed for a vase I can’t seem to put my hands on one.
So cute! I’m enjoying your DIY posts!
These are beautiful! I need some more vases besides the standard Mason jars I have around the house.
Christina Skinner says
Those are so pretty!
Erin A says
I’m obsessing over the gold foil vase idea! I’m going to try it…hopefully I don’t ruin it like I do with every other craft I try 🙂
Dandi D says
These are such great ideas and now I want to go decorate!
What fun and creative ideas. I like being able to reuse items to decorate and there are so many ways here.
Amber Ludwig says
Love the gold foil vase!!! Seriously so gorgeous!!
Deborah D says
These are so pretty! My niece will have a great time helping me with this project. We will have so much fun!