These delicious & easy Ghost Brownies recipe will be a huge hit. Easy to make and so much fun to eat, Best of all only 3 ingredients. They will perfect spooky Halloween Treats.
Easy Ghost Brownies Recipe: Spooky Halloween Treats
Halloween is always the perfect time to get creative with delicious treats. The whole holiday is based on delicious candy and fun Fall favorites. Even when you enjoy all the candy you can still make some yummy treats with leftover candy!
That’s why I love these Easy to make Ghost Brownies recipe will blow you away at how fun the end results are is and how amazingly simple they are to make. You will only need a handful of items that end up totaling less than $10 and will end up coming together for a delicious fun treat. You can also make your own brownies and top them the same way but who doesn’t love Little Debbie cosmic brownies?
So head below and check out how easy it is to make these delicious treats! Your little ghouls will love this spooky halloween treat. You’ll love how easy it is to make!
What you’ll Need to make Ghost Brownies
Brownies (Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies are perfect for this)
Black gel/frosting paint
White Chocolate baking Chips
How to make these Spooky Halloween Treats Ghost brownies
After gathering all of the ingredients, you will first open up the brownie packages and break each brownie into two.
Lay the brownies onto wax or parchment paper.
Place a marshmallow on top of each brownie.
Melt white chocolate chips on stovetop over low to medium heat. Keep stirring chips until they have completely melted and are smooth.
Use a spoon and carefully coat the marshmallow with white chocolate. Allow the chocolate to dribble over the edge of the brownie.
You can use a knife to smooth out and areas that don’t get covered.
Allow chocolate to dry completely.
Open the black gel paint and add eyes and a mouth to each ghost.
Aren’t these the cutests spooky Halloween treats?
There are so many ways to get creative with their faces and what you put on your little ghost craft!
Looking for some other fun Fall treats? Check out these Fall inspired Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookies or Looking for some Fall fun ideas with the kids? Check out 5 Free Fall activities to do with your kids!
These adorable and delicious
- Black gel/frosting paint
- Large Marshmallows
- 2 cups of White Chocolate baking Chips
- 6 Little Debbie Cosmic brownies
- Cut Little Debbie cosmic brownies in half.
- It will yield 12 pieces.
- Place a marshmallow on each one.
- Melt about two cups of the white baking chips in the microwave (cook for 30 second increments until melted) You may need more or less depending on how heavy handed you are when pouring the chocolate mixture)
- Pour White chocolate mixture on top of marshmallow. I dip the bottom of the marshmallow in the white chocolate as a "glue" so the marshmallow doesn't move when you pour the white chocolate mixture on top.
- It will drape over the marshmallow. Once it's dry paint eyes and a mouth or any other design on the ghost with the black gel paint.
- Let it set and enjoy!
You will need approximately 2 cups of white baking chips but you may need more or less depending on how much you pour on.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 319Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 102mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 1gSugar: 32gProtein: 3g
This is an approximation depending on how much white chocolate you pour on or the brownies you use.