Looking for easy meals to help survive the school or work week? Check out Easy Slow Cooker Recipes for Busy Moms
As Parents it can get hard to make home cooked meals. We’re always running here or running there and getting together the right meal with little time we have can be impossible. That’s why my slow cooker has become my best friend in the Kitchen. I use it for everything! There are so many different crock pots out there from basic crock pots to Wi-Fi Crock pots you can turn on with an app. Whatever kind of crock pot you use, what recipes you put into are the ones that will make or break the success of using a crock pot, So I’ve put together a fantastic list of 20 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes for Busy Moms.
These meals are easy, delicious and perfect for any night of the week. Most important you will have a delicious meal when you get home after a chaotic day. We’ve got enough going on, why not take a bit of stress away from our daily life and enjoy some delicious meals!
1. Crock Pot Pork Chops Smothered in Mushroom Soup Recipe [Domestic Mommyhood]
2. Crockpot Grape Jelly & BBQ Meatballs [I Heart Naptime]
3. Easy Crockpot BBQ Ribs [Your Home Based Mom]
4. Easy Crockpot Ranch Potatoes [Pretty Providence]
5. 3 Ingredient Crockpot Chicken Verde [The Pinning Mama]
6. Easy Crockpot Creamy Taco Chicken [The Pinning Mama]
7. Crockpot BBQ Pulled Pork [Today’s Creative Life]
8. Slow Cooker Mississippi Pot Roast [Today’s Creative Life]
9. Easy Crockpot Shredded Beef [Spaceships and Laserbeams]
10. Slow Cooker Beef Stew [Lolly Jane]
11. Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup [Tatertots & Jello]
12. Crockpot Salsa Chicken [Your Home Based Mom]
13. Easy French Dip Sandwich Recipe [All Things Thrifty]
14. Crockpot Honey Sesame Chicken Lettuce Wraps [Domestic Superhero]
15. 3 Ingredient Chili [I Heart Naptime]
16. Crockpot Chicken Cacciatore [The Crafting Chicks]
17. No-Boil Crockpot Baked Ziti Recipe [Thrifty Jinxy]
18. Crockpot Lemon Pork [Primally Inspired]
19. Dr. Pepper Pork [Kids Activities Blog]
20. Crockpot Pork Roast [The Gracious Wife]
Comments & Reviews
Cindy S. says
So many wonderful options! Can’t wait to try these out! I love using the slow cooker. Makes life much easier.
Cindy S. says
What a great assortment of slow cooker recipes! Pinning now for future reference!
Marilyn Nawara says
I’m going to make the Grape Jelly Meatballs this week. This recipe sounds like the one that my sister makes and her’s are delicious.
Lauryn R says
Yum! I am a huge fan of my slow cooker! It makes things so easy on me and everything always tastes amazing cooked low and slow! 🙂 Thank you so much for sharing these!
Janice Crespo says
Crockpot Grape Jelly & BBQ Meatballs recipe looks awesome. You share some great recipes. They always make me hungry! Thank you!
Katelyn Saunders says
I love slow cooker recipes! They are so easy and I was in need of more, thank you!
Amber Ludwig says
So perfect!! I put everything in the slow cooker lol!! Saves my life!!
Barbara Simmons says
I LOVE my crockpot. Can’t wait to try these recipies!
Lori Bagwell says
Thanks for posting this!! I’m always looking for good recipes that are fix it and forget it!! Love your blog!
Michele Trawicki says
The crockpot Lemon Pork sounds amazing!!
Amanda Cooper says
These look amazing! I can’t wait to try some of the roasts. My husband hates traditional lot roast, but it’s one of my favorites 🙂
Rachel O. says
These look like some good ones! My kids love the appetizer meatballs you make in a crockpot (number #2).
janie vezina says
need these with busy nights ahead.
Cindy Miner says
I just bought a new slow cooker and needed recipes. These are great!
Kayla Sheehan says
These sound delicious! Love crock pot meals
Anne klotz says
I can’t wait to try some new and different recipes with my family. It gets real boring cooing the same stuff over and over!
Stephanie Susanne says
slow cookers are a busy moms bff! thanks for the ideas
Arlene mccurdy says
i like all
I am always on the lookout for new slow cooker recipes because I find them so convenient and love having meals ready.
Thanks for this post, I need to start doing crockpot meals again. It makes my life so much easier when I get home from work and dinner is already made
the jelly with meatballs is very unique! must try!
kathy downey says
Wow,i cant wait to try some of those recipe…oh those yummy meatballs!
Dandi D says
I use my slow cooker so much and these recipes all look so yummy!
I love slow cooker recipes! They’re so low maintenance and don’t require a lot of work! Thanks for sharing.
Wendy R. says
I really need to use our slow cooker for actual meals more often. And some of these sound lovely! 🙂
These sound so good! I really need to take my slow cooker out and try these!
Angela SM says
Thanks! We’ve had a slowcooker for ages and literally used it once, so we’ll have to give these a try.
laurie damrose says
This would be great because I am always look for new ideas.
Carla Garcia says
Thank you for the Slow Cooker Recipes to try for my Family and I to enjoy!!