Here are 25 of the cutest and funnest Easter Egg Decorating ideas for you to try out. Think outside of the box with these fun ideas.
Easter is on it’s way! Before you know it, it will be time to decorate Easter eggs again! From toddler-friendly to adults we have 25 Easter egg decorating ideas for the whole family. Whether you are dyeing or even painting your eggs this year, there is something for everyone.
Growing up, I always looked forward to decorating Easter eggs, and now, it’s even more fun now that I’m a mom! Dying and decorating Easter eggs together is one of my family’s favorite Easter traditions. Drugstores and grocery stores are stocked full of different egg dying kits and supplies the minute Valentine’s Day ends! However, these seriously fun and creative ideas add a unique twist on the traditional Easter egg. You can make some of these decorations with items around your home and even turn your Easter eggs into adorable crafts. There are so many fun ways to decorate your Easter eggs, that you won’t want to stop at one.
- Water Marble Easter Eggs by Crafty Morning
- Minion Easter Eggs by a Pumpkin and a Princess
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Easter Eggs by a Pumpkin and a Princess
- Emoji Eggs by studio diy
- Lisa Frank Eggs by Studio diy
- Floral Easter Eggs by decor8blog
- Marbled Nail Polish Eggs by a pumpkin and a Princess
- Yarn Wrapped Eggs by Good Housekeeping
- Mosiac Eggs by Say Not sweet anne
- Star Wars Easter Eggs by frugal fun 4 boys
- Glow Eggs by growing a jeweled rose
- Gumball Machine Eggs by a Joyful riot
- Little Miss and Mr. Easter Eggs by glitter in my tea
- Eric Carle Easter Eggs by bugaboocity
- Typography Easter Eggs by lovely indeed
- Speckled Easter Eggs by Good housekeeping
- Octopus Easter Eggs by pyssel bolaget
- Space Eggs by adventures in a box
- Balloon Easter Eggs by a Joyful riot
- Chick Easter Eggs by it all started with paint
- Avengers Easter Eggs by food fun family
- Ninja Easter Eggs by Oh oh blog
- Easter Egg Creatures by sisters suite case blog
- Golden Seismograph Eggs by aunt peaches
- Sprinkle Easter Eggs by studio diy
Easter is always a fun time of year. It brings about the start of spring and also time spent with family. Whether you are making a simple egg design this year, or you’re looking to add a little more personality to your Easter eggs, there is something on this list you’re bound to add to your list this Easter.
Happy Egg Decorating!