You don’t have to like seafood to love this Candy Sushi recipe. This fun & unique dessert idea will be a hit whenever you make it!
Candy Sushi Recipe: A Fun & Unique Dessert Idea
I simply love Sushi. However, not everyone is a fan. Sushi is also something that can be a little tricky to make. That being said this Sushi recipe is one that I’m sure everyone will love. Filled with delicious treats and some amazing candy this sushi will be sushi fun for everyone.
Best of all it’s so easy to make, even easier than the original sushi. So break out the chopsticks and try this delicious creation that will be a blast not only to create but to eat.
But beware, just like real sushi you may not be able to limit yourself to just one piece!
What you’ll need to make Candy Sushi
- 1 pkg. Rice Krispies Treats
- 1 pkg. Fruit by the Foot (Mixed Flavors)
- 1 pkg. Swedish Fish candy
- 1 pkg. Sour Punch Straws, multi-color
- Cut each rice crispy treat in half widthwise, so each bar is thinner and still a rectangular shape.
- Cut 3-4 of the candy straws to the length of the short side of the rice crispy treat.
- Roll up tightly, cut in half, and roll each piece of the fruit by the foot around the outside. Stand up each piece so it resembles a piece of sushi.
- For the sushi pieces with the fish on top: Repeat steps 1 and 2.
- Then roll it up tightly, lay a fish on top, and roll a piece of fruit by the foot around the entire thing.
- Serve on a plate and have fun eating the sushi candy!
Aren’t they adorable? So perfect and delicious to eat…
So head to the store and grab the delicious ingredients for this tasty treat and have at the delight that Candy Sushi can bring!
Are you looking for some other fun and unique dessert or treat ideas? Then check out these fun recipes:
Unique Dessert Ideas
Unique Dessert Ideas? Check out these fun,delicious & unique dessert ideas
Comments & Reviews
Lauryn R says
What a super fun idea! My kids are going to have so much fun making this candy sushi with me! Thank you so much for sharing. 🙂
Linda Manns Linneman says
We love rice krispy treats at our house. My grandchildren will have so much fun doing this with me. Thank you so much for sharing. God Bless
Deb E says
How fun is this! I hate seafood. Sorry the thought of it just makes me queasy. I used to be a vegan as a teen and still a picky eater but I would totally make some of these candy treats.
Anesa Doyle says
These are so so cute! I cannot wait to try these with my girls… I am always trying to find new ways to make new memories with them and this is a great idea :).
Very good website you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same
topics talked about here? I’d really love to be a part
of community where I can get advice from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest.
If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks a lot!
The sushi is so cute and fun! I love it topped with the swedish fish.