A delicious round up of 20 Paleo Desserts to satisfy any sweet tooth. Tasty and easy ideas to help you maximize your Paleo diet.
When you are on a diet, it seems one craves sweets the most. It’s crazy! However, just because you’re on a diet doesn’t mean you have to deny yourself some delicious treats.
A paleo diet is a plan based on foods similar to what you might have been eaten during the Paleolithic era, which dates from approximately 2.5 million to 10,000 years ago.
It typically includes lean meats, fish, fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds — foods that in the past could be obtained by hunting and gathering. A paleo diet limits foods that became common when farming emerged about 10,000 years ago. These foods include dairy products, legumes and grains.
Many people feel that the health benefits are huge when it comes to following a paleo diet. But let’s face it no matter how hard core you are when it comes to dieting everyone always has a moment when the sweet tooth kicks in.
If you’re doing Paleo diet then you’ve come to the right place. This fun round up of 20 Paleo Desserts is sure to put a smile on your face. Filled with some decadent and delicious treats this round up will satisfy any sweet tooth!
Satisfy your Paleo Sweet Tooth
- Salted S’mores Bites (gluten-free, Paleo) from downshiftology.com
- Paleo Banana Bread Mug Cake (two Ways!) from theroastedroot.net
- Healthy 5 Ingredient Zucchini Breakfast Brownies from thebigmansworld.com
- 5-minute Strawberry Shortcake In A Jar (low Carb, Gluten-free) from wholesomeyum.com
- Copycat Chocolate Macaroon Larabar Bites from mywholefoodlife.com
- Mango And Turmeric Cheesecake from begoodorganics.com
- Healthy 3 Ingredient No Bake Paleo Granola Cups from thebigmansworld.com
- Chocolate Orange Marble Cake Recipe from livinghealthywithchocolate.com
- Raspberry Coconut Dream Smoothie Recipe from betterwithcake.com
- Raw Carrot Cake Balls from whatstheovenonfor.com
- Gorgeous, Nutrient Dense, And Absolutely Delicious. from onelovelylife.com
- Healthy 3 Ingredient 2 Minute Freezer Fudge from thebigmansworld.com
- Pumpkin Cookie Dough Dip from itscheatdayeveryday.com
- Chocolate Raspberry Tartlets from thelittlegreenspoon.com
- Piña Colada Pancakes from destinationdelish.com
- Classic Choc Chip Cookies from betterwithcake.com
- Apricot Cucumber Chia Smoothie from kiipfit.com
- Chocolate Cherry Tart With Toasted Almond Crust (gluten Free, Paleo + Vegan) from bakerita.com
- Mango Pineapple Smoothie Bowl from bakerita.com
- Healthy Avocado Brownies from thehealthymaven.com