I have a secret to confess. I can’t sew. I can do basic stuff but nothing too complicated. So No-Sew Projects are thew way to go in my book. It’s easy to get some great projects done that are easy to make and fun to have around the home or give as gifts. So in honor of my lack of skills sewing here’s a great Round up of 20 Brilliant No-Sew DIY Projects that will be fun and easy to make 🙂
- No Sew Burlap Pillow from theshabbycreekcottage.com
- No Sew Mini DIY Wall Hanging from diycandy.com
- The Easiest DIY Pillows Ever: No-sew Envelope Pillows Made From Napkins from francoisetmoi.com
- No Sew Necktie Hoop Art from albiongould.com
- DIY No Sew Frugal Felt Garden Craft For Kids from thehomespunhydrangea.com
- DIY Pineapple from vikalpah.com
- DIY No-sew Fruity Foldover Pouch from lovelyindeed.com
- No-sew Braided Yarn Napkin Rings from flaxandtwine.com
- DIY No-sew Felt Name Pennant from lovelyindeed.com
- A No-sew Way To Make Short Drapes Floor Length from askannamoseley.com
- Large, No-sew Pillow from inmyownstyle.com
- DIY No-sew Rope Baskets from happinessishomemade.net
- Wool Felt No Sew Cushion from hellobeautifulblog.blogspot.ro
- Bold Striped DIY Drapes from theyellowcapecod.com
- Textured Linen Coverlet DIY from abeautifulmess.com
- Envelope Pillow Cover from wecanmakeanything.net
- No Sew Roman Shade from craftsbyamanda.com
- DIY Dog Teepee from tinalyjohnston.com
- Fourth Of July Pom Pom Flag Pillow from thecraftpatchblog.com
- Easy Polka Dot Pom Pom Throw Pillow from thecraftpatchblog.com
Comments & Reviews
jenn stapp says
These are all so great!! Because I can’t sew worth a darn. see what I did there? Darn? heehee.
Jo-Ann Brightman says
It i fun to have projects where you don’t need to sew. You can involve kids more easily.
Need to make these pillow covers!
Lynne B says
I know how to sew but I don’t have a machine. I like the creativity of the Bold Striped Drapes.
janie vezina says
some really cute ideas for my no sewers and even beginning sewers.
Renee Walters says
These are really cool projects! Perhaps, I could get my kids to do some with me?
I love these. Easy and beautiful!
Colleen Floyd says
I keep saying I’m going to teach myself to sew and haven’t yet. Maybe some of these will enough to kick my butt into gear. 😉
I can’t sew worth a darn either…..these projects are great. I especially love the Pom Pom Polka Dot pillow.
Amber Ludwig says
LOVE these!! Sewing is not my forte, I feel like I can’t make anything cute! You have proved me wrong 😉
Dandi D says
These are some great projects that would make really good Christmas gifts!
Marie Cole says
Although I can sew I often prefer no sew projects so that my kids can help out. These all look like a lot of fun and the kids could help make some of the pillows to decorate their toy room.