This crazy delicious, crazy easy 3 ingredient recipe will blow your mind and taste buds. So head over and check out this 3 Ingredient Cherry Cookie Cups. This Easy Dessert Recipe Idea will be a hit at your next gathering.
3 Ingredient Cherry Cookie Cup: An Easy Dessert Recipe Idea
Who doesn’t love a delicious treat that looks like it took hours to make, yet only took 3 easy ingredients? Then you’ve come to the right place with this delicious 3 Ingredient Cherry Cookie Cups.
This recipe is so crazy easy to make people will think you slaved hours over a stove to bring them these delicious treats. Best of all you can make them using any delicious ready made pie filling you have.
So check out this easy and delicious recipe below and be amazed at how amazing this will turn out!
Yields: 1 dozen
What you’ll need to make 3 Ingredient Cherry Cookie Cup
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Grease or spray mini muffin pan with a non-stick coating.
2. Slice the cookie dough roll into 6 (1/2 inch) slices (you will have 1/2 of the roll left in case you want to double the recipe). Cut each slice in half and roll into 1 inch balls.
3. Place the sugar cookie dough balls into each muffin tin cup and bake according to package directions (14-18 minutes) or until golden brown.
4. Remove from oven. If there are some cookie cups that did not naturally form an indentation during the baking process, use a teaspoon to gently press down in the middle.
5. Allow the cookie cups to cool in the pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
6. Fill each cup with 2 Tablespoons of cherry pie filling.
7. Then Generously drizzle the cookie icing on top of each cherry cookie cup.
Finally, Chill until they’re ready to serve. Can you believe how easy this is to make? This delicious recipe joins every deliciousness together into one bite. Try them for yourselves using cherry or any other pie filling you love.
Aren’t they just heaven?
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 102 Total Fat: 2g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 1mg Sodium: 44mg Carbohydrates: 20g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 4g Protein: 1g
Looking for another fun and delicious Cookie Recipe? Check out this fun and delicious recipe for Sugar Cookie Bars.