There’s nothing more delicious than sweet and savory popcorn. Mixing the salty taste of popcorn with sweet candy is always a sure fire way to make little and big people smile. Halloween is the perfect time to enjoy a delicious treat that is easy to make and includes delicious popcorn, candy, candy and sprinkles 🙂 So check out the delicious and easy recipe for Spooky Popcorn treats below. They will be a delicious experience for big and little goblins.
- 3 Cups of popcorn
- 1/2 Cup Orange Candy Melt
- 1/2 Cup White Candy Melt
- 1 tbsp + 1 tbsp Cake Mix (use vanilla or funfetti), divided
- Sprinkles – as much as you want
- Candy eyeballs
- Line a cookie sheet with a parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt the orange and white candy melts in separate bowls following the package instructions. Stir and scrape as required between microwave time.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of cake mix to each bowl. Stir in gently.
- Add the popcorn to the melted candy, stir and toss gently to coat.
- Spread the candy coated popcorn in a single layer on the parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Scatter the sprinkles and gently place the googly candy eyeballs
- Stick it in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes or till it sets.
- Serve in cute halloweeny cups.
This is such a fun treat that all will love! Enjoy!