Looking for a fun fall treat? Check out these adorable Scarecrow Grahams, A perfect & Easy Fall Treat that will be a sweet surprise for anyone!
If you’re in the market for a sweet Autumn treat to create with your kiddos, look no more!These whimsical scarecrow grahams are easy to make and oh-so-cute! There are no real complicated ingredients to buy, the assembly is a snap, its super kid friendly and the end result is Fall perfection.
Here’s what you need:
Cocoa candy melts
Shredded mini wheats
Here’s what you do:
1. 1. In a small microwave safe bowl, heat 2 cups of cocoa candy melts in a microwave safe bowl on 50% power for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
2. Scoop the melted chocolate into a decorating bag and cut a tiny tip of the end.
3. Break your graham crackers in half width wise.
4. Apply a small amount of melted chocolate into the back of a piece of candy corn and stick it pointing down onto the bottom center of the graham cracker.
5. Apply a small amount of melted chocolate on the back of 2 eyes and place one on each side above the candy corn nose.
6. Use your decorating bag to draw a wavy smile with a few lines through the smile.
7. Use the rest of your chocolate filled decorating bag to draw hats onto a piece of parchment paper, the bottom being the length of a graham cracker and transfer to the freezer for 5 minutes to harden.
8. Dab the back bottom of the hats with melted chocolate and carefully stick onto the top of the scarecrow grahams.
9. Carefully break apart your shredded wheat, apply a small amount of melted chocolate into the back and stick on the bottom sides of the hat.
Let the icing set for an hour or two to really lock everything into place if you’re planning to transport these beauties.
Aren’t these the cutest thing ever? These will be a fun hit for your little and big ones. This is also a fun party dessert everyone will love.
These scarecrow grahams make a great class snack, after school treat, or harvest festival goody.
Looking for more fall treats, head over here and check out some Fall-Tastic Candy Apple Dessert ideas