Do you love calendars? Personally, we think they make awesome Christmas gifts, especially with 2018 being right around the corner! Best of all, it is easy to find fun calendars that teach, inspire, and help motivate you throughout the year. To help make finding the perfect calendar even easier, Budget Earth is excited to show off what they think are the Best 2018 Calendars.
Some of the best calendars they recommend include:
- Paint By Stickers
- Strong is the New Pretty
- Today Is Going To Be A Great Day
- 1,000 Places To See Before You Die
Would you like the chance to win one of these calendars for yourself? Budget Earth is excited to be working with some of their favorite bloggers on this fantastic giveaway! Four lucky readers will win one of these awesome calendars (all values between $15 – $20 each). To enter, make sure to read the rules below and then enter through the Rafflecopter!
Best Calendars of 2018 to Inspire Giveaway
- Four lucky readers will win 1 of 4 Calendars (listed above).
- Open to US Only.
- Winners will be chosen at random through Random.org.
- Sweepstakes ends December 6th at 11:59pm ET.
- Winner will be notified via email.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- Budget is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter giveaway form.
- Only one entrant per household.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entering this giveaway means you agree to terms above.
- Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: All opinions are 100% mine. This giveaway is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other social media network.All opinions and experiences are Conservamom‘s. Open to US only , must be 18+. Confirmed Winner(s) will be contacted through email and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be drawn. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor will be responsible for product fulfillment to winner(s) of the giveaway. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. For questions or to see your product featured in an Event you can contact Elia At Conservamom