During Christmas we may all be tempted to pull out the Bells and whistles when it comes to making various crafts and projects to make everything merry & bright. However, it can get pretty pricey. So here’s a fun round up of projects that are easy DIY Projects that are all great Frugal Christmas Ideas to make. From Ornaments to Christmas Tree hangings, there’s so many fun projects to make that will be inexpensive and fun to make. So check out this fun round up below and get ready to be blown away at all the fun things you can make easily & frugally.
- Simple DIY Christmas Card Display Idea: Create A Rustic Holiday Mantle from sustainmycrafthabit.com
- DIY Christmas Advent Calendar With Free Printables from kidsactivitiesblog.com
- DIY Christmas Place Setting With Plaid And Pretty Holly Accents from 100directions.com
- Christmas DIY Ombre Glitter Tree Decorations from revamperate.com
- DIY Tinsel Wreath from revamperate.com
- DIY Glitter Christmas Tree Art Card With Cricut from 100directions.com
- Christmas Activity: Tin Foil DIY Ornaments from kidsactivitiesblog.com
- DIY Confetti Christmas Wrap from modpodgerocksblog.com
- DIY Paper Christmas Trees Topped With Origami Stars from gatheringbeauty.com
- Easy Confetti DIY Christmas Ornaments from modpodgerocksblog.com
- DIY Modern Christmas Tree Hanging from thecraftedlife.com
- DIY Christmas Wreath from iheartnaptime.net
- Mid Century Inspired Wreath from craftandtell.com
- Gingerbread House Party Ideas + Homemade Hot Chocolate from burlapandblue.com
- Holly Watercolor (free Printable) from findingsilverpennies.com
- DIY Mickey Mouse Potato Print Christmas Wrapping Paper from mypoppet.com.au
- Yarn Scrap Wreath & Angel from handsoccupied.com
- Gift Wrap with Garlands from paperandpin.com
- Making Holiday Vignettes from abeautifulmess.com
- How To Create DIY Folded Book Sculptures from forthemakers.com
Looking for some more fun Christmas Ideas? Check out this fun round up of 40 Christmas ornaments your kids can make. Easy projects that will create memories that will last a life time.
Are there any projects from the above list you’ll be trying? Any you will be making as gifts?