3-Cheese Mac-N-Cheese Bites Recipe
Who doesn’t love Mac N Cheese? It’s been boasted as one of people’s favorite comfort foods. With it’s warm ooey gooey taste, how could you not love it? Here’s a fun and easy recipe that will make everyone’s mouth sing for joy. This easy and delicious recipe for 3-Cheese Mac-N-Cheese Bites will be a favorite for anyone who sinks their teeth into them. Using delectable ingredients like 3 types of Cheese, Truffle Oil and panko bread crumbs, this treat will be a symphony of flavors.
Grab this recipe for your next party, get together or for a movie night in, so easy to make and delicious to eat!
- •2 cups Macaroni
- •¼ cup Butter
- •2 tbsp. Flour
- •2 cups Half & Half
- •¼ cup Cheddar (shredded)
- •¼ cup Parmesan (shredded)
- •1/8 cup Truffle Gouda
- •1 tsp. Salt
- •1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- •1/3 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- •White Truffle Oil (spray bottle)
- •Wilton 24-Cavity Mini Muffin Pan
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Boil 2 cups pasta in water on stove top for approximately 10 minutes. Drain.
- If pasta is sticking together, add a drizzle of olive oil and stir.
- Set aside.
- Melt butter at low heat in stovetop pan.
- Slowly stir in flour until evenly distributed.
- Add half and half to butter/flour mixture.
- Continue to stir with heat on low for 5 minutes.
- Add shredded cheeses: cheddar, parmesan, and truffle gouda.
- Stir until cheese is completely melted. Mixture will thicken and become a cheese sauce.
- Add salt and garlic powder. Stir.
- Pour cheese sauce over pasta.
- Stir well.
- Sprinkle panko breadcrumbs into mini muffin cavities.
- Using a spoon or ice cream scooper, place 2.5” macaroni balls into each cavity.
- Sprinkle panko breadcrumbs on top of each bite.
- Spritz each bite white with truffle oil.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Spray with additional white truffle oil as desired.
- Serve and enjoy.