I’m so ready for spring! The sun is starting to stay out a little longer, and seeing all of the Easter candy and decor on the store shelves has me ready for nice spring weather! Peeps are a token must have during Easter. However they aren’t just for eating straight out of the bag! Here is a fun round up of 20 Fun ways to use Peeps.
There is something so wonderful about these little pastel, springy candies that just say spring to me whether you like to eat them straight out of the package or as part of a treat chances are these are a staple in most Easter basket. So weather you have lots of them leftover from Easter, or you’re just looking for a way to use peeps, bring a little spring to your home with these fun uses.
So check out some fun ways to incorporate Peeps to a fun dessert. These are all fun and easy ways to use this fun Easter Treat and most important put a smile on everyone’s face.
- Peep Fruit Kabobs from Amees Savory Dish
- Toasted Marshmallow Easter Peeps Milkshakes from Shared Appetite
- Chocolate Dipped Peeps from Tastes Better From Scratch
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Peeps Skillet S’mores from How Sweet Eats
- Bunny Peeps in a Blanket Brownies from Life love & Sugar
- S’more Easter Peep Treat from simplee thrifty
- Peep Cupcakes with Marshmallow Frosting from Foodie fun
- Peeps Rice Krispy Treats from Yellow bliss road
- Peeping Peeps from candiquick
- Peeps Trifle from Shake bake and Party
- Easter Racing Rabbits from ebay.com blog
- Swimming Peeps Jelly Cups from the First Year Blog
- Peeps Easter Garden Cake from Betty Crocker
- Peep Houses from Yesterfood
- Lil Chick Cookie Cups from the Gunny Sack
- Peeps Marshmallow Eggs from Whats Cooking Love
- Peep Cupcakes from Cincy Shopper
- Peeps on a Stick from Your Home Based Mom
- Pancake Peeps from Karas Party Ideas
- Peeps Pudding S’mores Pies from In Katrina’s Kitchen
Looking for other fun Easter Treats. Head over here and see another fun round of 20 Fun Easter Treat Ideas.